We collect certain information or data about you when you use MOT reminders.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- your email address to allow us to send you an MOT reminder and the vehicle registration mark (VRM) you wish to receive a reminder about
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you've asked us to
- send you a reminder email
We can't personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the EU.
It may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can't guarantee the security of your data
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won't share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don't pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you , and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
MOT reminders contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to MOT reminders from another website